Monday, February 25, 2008

She's my baby, of course she gets more face time!

Sydney is growing fast!  At this age, they learn and mimic so much, they just keep you laughing.  Sam was taking pictures today, and became bored with my smiling, happy face, so he suggested that I pull funny faces instead.  I made my famous pig face for him (this is a hit with Tyler especially) so he could take a picture.  Sydney did not think it very funny, I think she was rather disturbed by this change in her mother's appearance!  Disturbed as she was, she still tried to make a funny face of her own!
I must say that having a girl after three boys is so much fun!  There are those inherit differences between boys and girls that everyone talks about, but it ten times cuter in your own children.  Sydney loves to hug and pat everything, from the obvious baby dolls and stuffed animals, to a shirt she finds on the floor.  She found a picture of Tyler when he was a baby and had to hold and love that as well.  But, while she has all of that natural feminine nurturing,  we hear plenty of comments like, "Boy, she sure makes her mind known," or "That Sydney, she's a force to be reckoned with!"  Watch our for red heads!

3 comments:

DeAndra said...

Good job Kelli! We love reading your stories and seeing the pictures!

Grammy Rae said...

I miss her!!! We're coming out next week to Davenport to hold that baby of mine. We will come again in April. Can we visit with you then and stay a night or two? I want to reconnect with Sydney and the boys. Put more pictures on!! Whitni says to tell you she's deprived.

DeAndra said...

Kelli, I wanted to see the pig face.