Sunday, August 10, 2008

What do I do with this hair?

Okay, I have whined about this to many people, but I really need some helpful advice.  Little boys are so easy, take a pair of clippers and you really can't go too wrong.  If something doesn't go quite right, you just go a little shorter, heck, you could shave the kid's head and it wouldn't be terrible, but little girls???  I do the little ponies to pull the hair out of her eyes, but she pulls them out.  I try the little clips and they fall out.  I really didn't want to cut bangs because I am afraid she would end up looking really funny, but she is really much cuter when you can see her eyes?  So, how about a vote.... 

1 comment:

Rob said...

Rob says "shave it!" bald chicks are hot. No seriously, it could use a little trim, if I had the time I would come out myself to do it.