First, find a favorite pair of pajamas.
Next, add a beloved swimming suit (never mind that it is only 10 degrees outside, beauty comes with a cost you know) Oh, and getting the straps a little skewampus is good for the look too.
Now, for the final touch, just add a nice pair of shorts.
Here is the real secret, don't worry about anything matching. That old "no stripes and plaids together" thing is out. Go crazy, mix and match. If you find this beyond your ability, just call on Sydney, she will help you out!
And for the truly brave, you can try adding a bra to this ensemble (Sydney tried but couldn't figure it out).
7 comments:
Where's the white shoes?
She is so hired!
What a good idea, I might do better trying her way, but I don't own a bathing suit. What a cute girl, you won't get bored with her around.
Your Sydney and my Sydney should get together...I KNOW they would come up with some amazing fashions!!! (I'm kinda sad we didn't get to see the bra added into the mix :(
Sydney needs to help those two fashion experts on What Not to Wear. She would be more exciting and interesting.
Ha ha... she is so stinkin cute!!! Come back to Utah and visit agin!
That's my kind of fashion statement! Good girl, Sydney!
Post a Comment