Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I just have to show off these awesome pictures that Melissa drew for the kids.  This was her Christmas present to them, and they love them.  We loved having Melissa here!  She is a very talented young lady, and really has a fun personality.  The kids loved playing with her, and Spencer loved the help she gave him with his artwork.  It makes me very grateful for the examples that so many of their cousins are to them!  (By the way, look for the kids names in each frog.)   





6 comments:

sherry said...

Boy those are good. You should get them framed!

Grammy Rae said...

She is very talented. Does she always use reptiles? Or am I remembering wrong. They are also very colorful. How big are they?

Kelli said...

She told me she has down other objects as well. One of her friends plays the cello, so she did his name in the shape of a cello. They are about 8" square. We are going to frame them all and hang them in their rooms. If I remember the story right, she has also painted a mural on her High School's wall (with permission:))

Norris Fam said...

Holy Macro! Those are truly amazing! I wouldn't have even noticed the names if you hadn't pointed them out...

Myron Christensen said...

I love these frogs. I can imagine Spencer's interest in this kind of art. I would love to see one wide mouth frog done in green.

Dena said...

Those are very good!