Having a new baby is pretty intense. Not a lot of sleep, and this cute little bundle of needs demanding to be held and fed and diapered. A mother might begin to feel like that cute little bundle doesn't even know who she is, or even care, and then they look that mother in the eyes and do something like this...





...and suddenly that mother remembers all over again why the late nights and re-adjusted schedule (no schedule:)) is all worth it.
By the way, Sydney is the one who inspired all the smiles above. Lucky boy gets a lot of love!
6 comments:
That just makes me smile. Good for Sydney.
The power of a smile!! Greatest energy source around. He is so cute!
Yeah he smiled.....Love it!!
I think he sure looks like Gpa Gordon, good job!! What a doll.
I love the smiles! And I think his red eyebrows and fuzzy red hair is so cute!
Is that a little dimple I see on the left cheek? It's a Gordon requirement, you know.
Post a Comment