So, here's a little post dedicated to Carter. He is doing all of the classic baby things, including producing tons of slobber. Boy, can that kid drench a shirt, and not just his own! He is also really good for a smile. Anyway, here are some random pictures in no particular order.


Carter really admires and looks up to his siblings as you can see ...




Carter really enjoys grabbing his hands and holding them in front of his face like you see in the next picture. Sam was watching him the other day and said, "Mom, Carter looks like he is hatching an evil plot." He probably was... How to keep Mom up at night.

I took this picture to give Grandma an idea of how big Carter is getting. I should have put a quarter next to him for perspective :) Anyway, he is getting big, and chunky.

Sam, who has really become quite the photographer lately (I could do a whole blog post titled "Ugly Pictures of Mom as Photographed by Sam") captured this picture of Carter, bored with it all...


Anyway, there is the latest and greatest of Carter!
6 comments:
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love all the pictures. What a cutie.
I love the one with Spencer and Carter.
Cute, cute, cute! Also, I'm sure there is no such thing as an "ugly picture" of you Kelly Gordon! See you in two weeks!
Absolutely adorable. The way he is looking at Sydney and the others is wonderful. I wonder in five years he'll be giving them those same looks.
What a cutie! I love that first picture where Carter is looking up at his brother! I also like the "Sam Photographer of the ugliest pictures of his Mom" comment - Hilarious!
He is so cute! I was glad I could meet him. Do you have Rachel's email address? I see she's coming up in 2 weeks. Do you know how long she will be there? Just wondering because I might be coming up at the end of June if you and Kristen will be around!
Post a Comment