Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Little Catch-Up

Well, it has been a couple of weeks and I know you have sorely missed us! So here are some random ramblings and pictures from the Gordons and their Month of May. We will start with this picture of Carter's favorite past-time... call it drooling, dribbling, spitting, whatever... he does it well and he does it with style...

A few rolls...

...and a happy face...One Sunday morning in May, Sydney came downstairs all ready for church. This was her outfit. She is really on trend and realizes that layering is everything, and a coordinating bag is important to complete any outfit. And then there's the shoes, there is something about these shoes and this girl, they are way too small and I keep hiding them, but somehow she always finds them.
Just one of those cute moments...
Okay, so my baby is a cat-napper. It is enough to drive a mother insane!!! I have tried everything I can think of and still Carter's naps top out at about 45 minutes. So the other day I propped Carter up on my bed so I could make faces at him while I vacuumed my room and hoped he would be happy long enough for me to get a few things done. There he sat smiling at me and watching the vacuum. He was happy so I continued my vacuuming down the stairs. When I turned off the vacuum and went to check on him I was amazed to find this...
...and wouldn't you know, he slept like that for 3 hours!!!
Random cuteness...

Here is Sydney playing with her brothers and the neighbor boys. What are they playing? War, of course, and Sydney was right there in the trenches with them. (Those boys are good sports!)
Spencer's End of the Year Concert. His favorite song: "Return of the Dust Bunnies". What an amazing difference from January!
And last but not least, the end of the Soccer Season and Tyler's trophy. His team came in First Place in their division! Congrats Ty!

3 comments:

sherry said...

I like random posts. Carter is getting so big and he looks just like Steve. And I think Sydney is going to be a fashion artist. What a darling family you have.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the pictures. It sure helps when you are far away. Sure love all of you.

Allens, Inc. said...

Oh, I love Carter and wish so much that I could meet him. And, is there a cuter creature in the world than Syney? Do two done good!