So I promised more Utah pictures, and I know you have all been on the edge of your seats waiting for more, so here is (drum roll please...) The Hike to the Y! Thank you, thank you...
The day after we arrived in Utah, Steve decided to tag along with the Jensen family and hike up to the Y. Seeing as Sydney and Carter are still a little small for that adventure, I, regrettably, stayed home in my parents nice, air conditioned house. I did walk up and down the stairs a few times...
Anyway, here are some fantabulous pictures of Y hiking...

Apparently, merely walking up to the Y was not enough for Kristin and her girls, they decided to run instead...

Spencer really enjoyed being in the mountains again. He declared that they are in his blood, and you know, I think he is right.

Sydney was certain that she could see "her boys" waving to her from the Y! She must have better vision than I do.




They all came home pooped, but very happy (especially with the ice cream they got afterwards). And they were all mysteriously sore the next day!
3 comments:
Love it. We need to do that again!
Keep the pictures coming!
Love the pictures of your vacation. Wish you were still here.
Post a Comment