Thursday, November 1, 2012
"T"
I have been a real slacker with picture taking lately. Evidence? Tyler made the 6/7/8th grade soccer team this year and played lots of games. And this is the only picture I took of the whole season! Ugh! This is Tyler's letter and pin that he is very thrilled with. Tyler had a great season, playing forward for the B team and scoring probably 4 goals, including a PK. His coach told us that when he sent Tyler up to kick the PK, his dad, who had come to watch the game, was thinking to himself, "Why would he send that little tiny guy up to kick a PK?" And then Tyler buried the ball right in the net! His coach liked to call him "T". I was really proud of Tyler through this whole experience. The practices were really pretty grueling for 11 year olds. I heard a lot of kids complaining. About running, working, and about the coaches. Tyler really never complained. He had a great attitude and worked hard. Proud of you Ty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Proud of that young man. He's a great soccer player.
Post a Comment