Friday, August 26, 2016

Back to School!

Another summer gone and a new school year begun! First out the door are the mighty High Schoolers! Two of them at this house! Notice that Dad is really sad to have them go...

One slight difference this year... That is not a school bus...
 And who is that in the driver's seat? Watch out world!  Mom is only freaking out a little bit!

And off they go!
 Next round, and Mr. Sam is off to Junior High! Say it isn't so!


Off to catch the bus... which came about 40 minutes late or so...

 And round three!  Last, but not least, off to elementary school we go!

 Carter got to bring a "stuffed buddy" to school the first day...




So the best part of the day came when I walked these two down to the school and gave them hugs and kisses goodbye.  While giving Carter a hug I said, "I am going to be so lonely today!" And without missing a beat he said, "Then get a dog!"

And so it begins!

2 comments:

Tonya C. said...

Is that a Ford Focus?!!

Dena said...

Hey I actually checked Blogger again after a few years! I can't believe you have two in high school! I will have two next year. James just started HS this year. They are all growing up.