As you heard about in a recent post, my little girl has an aversion to clothing it seems. When I finally had a girl I got very excited about dressing her in cute little girl things, but she won't leave them on! I get her dressed and then next time I see her she is down to her onesie (at least she leaves that on). I must give her credit for one thing though. When I go searching for her clothes so I can re-dress her, I can almost always find them in the laundry basket! I didn't experience this undressing thing with any of my boys, please, someone tell me that she will outgrow this!!
I decided to try out some rollers the other night. I have memories of this spongy little things myself. I think these are way too big for her little amount of hair, but it was fun anyway, everybody's favorite part was the curlers, not the end result, Sydney was very proud of them and wouldn't let the boys touch them.
P.S. All of you seasoned bloggers, any ideas on why I can't upload any videos? I try and it just tells me that there was a problem uploading my movie.

3 comments:
I'm not sure how much better it gets. It seems sometimes I still have to remind girls to pull up, stretch down, etc, etc,
I had to publish my video to utube it seems and then download it from there. I think that is what Aaron did also. I want to see a picture of the end result of her curlers. I have a girl like sydney. She seems to keep her clothes on though but nothing girly.
I can only get videos to load if they are super short (30 secs or less).
I want to see the final result of the sponge curlers!
Post a Comment