Saturday, November 8, 2008

Here are some pictures from Halloween.  We had two Clone Troopers (I don't even know if they are good guys or bad guys-the boys tell me they are good, I'm not much of a Star Wars Buff).  

We also had a bat.  Most people thought he was Batman, but no, he is just a bat with a cool mask.  Unfortunately his picture didn't turn out too great, but you get the idea.



We had some friends join us for Trick-or-treating.  I love when Halloween is on a Friday night, you can actually have some fun and not worry about school in the morning.  The kids had a great time, came home with way too much candy, and bounced off the walls just like they should.
Here is Sydney with here cute friend Kaylee who has now moved to Kansas City.  We are all very sad about this!  We will miss them tons!
Sydney showing off her cute self.

1 comment:

Dena said...

Yes, that was really fun! We should definitely do that again next year..:) We are still in the hotel and not in our home yet. Apparently it takes a long time for people to figure out how to wire money from the FHA to our title company and since today is a holiday all the government is closed. So we will hopefully get into our home tomorrow, but I have given up on expecting it to happen. I will just live in this hotel until...???

We met a few people at church but it just wasn't the same. I will just have to get used to this new ward.