Thursday, May 28, 2009

Warm and Fuzzy Moments

Conversation with Tyler the other day:
"Mom, Brianna's Mom is sooo nice! Not that you aren't nice, but she is sooo nice. Do you know what she did? She gave Brianna a DS without her even asking! Can you believe it? Isn't she so nice, I mean you are a pretty good too, but ..."

Hey, at least I am pretty good!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Tyler's Mom is really good too, but what is a DS.

Grammy Rae said...

Did you take the hint and get Tyler a DS? They're all the rage in the fifth grade.

Norris Fam said...

Don't worry, I'm just a 'pretty good' mom too because neither one of my kids have a DS. Maybe for Christmas...

sherry said...

all jason asked me when he was in the fifth grade is why i didn't wear purple lipstick like the lady next door. She was pretty not that i wasn't pretty but just not good pretty. hahahaha got to love the kids.