One of the kids favorite activities in the car (after watching movies, of course) is playing with pipe cleaners. They fashioned glasses for everyone, but somehow Sydney didn't make it in the pictures. I bet you can imagine what the car looks like by the time we roll into Grandmas!Saturday, August 22, 2009
The Annual Trek to Utah
So, after three weeks of vacation, I guess it's time to return to real life... regrettably. At the end of July we loaded up the car with suitcases, dufflebags, a cooler, a box of snacks, the dvd player, coloring and random entertainment for the kids, and there even happened to be room for us as well. It was time for the annual two day drive out to Grandma's house!!! My dad found this comic strip the morning we were headed back home, and because it speaks truth I share it with you...
One of the kids favorite activities in the car (after watching movies, of course) is playing with pipe cleaners. They fashioned glasses for everyone, but somehow Sydney didn't make it in the pictures. I bet you can imagine what the car looks like by the time we roll into Grandmas!
More vacation pictures to come, if I can really and truly adjust to real life again that is...
One of the kids favorite activities in the car (after watching movies, of course) is playing with pipe cleaners. They fashioned glasses for everyone, but somehow Sydney didn't make it in the pictures. I bet you can imagine what the car looks like by the time we roll into Grandmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a handsome group of young men. Dale never wanted me to drive either. It was so much more relaxing for him to just drive.
What a great comic strip. hahaha. I need some new glasses boys.
Oh how true how true!!! And now you are going to fill up that little extra space with one more, YEAH!
I know how you feel, we had many of those trips and I didn't do much driving either. I love the ideas of the pipecleaners, you can make all sorts of things. Thanks for coming, we loved having you.
Hmmm...never thought of pipe cleaners. What a great idea! We all love visiting grandma!
Post a Comment