Looks like the little guy is bored with it all. Love the family picture.
He's so cute! Love the long fingers.
Kelli You Look To GOOD to have just given birth.
I love the picture of you, Steve, and Carter! Cute! Did you make the quilt for him? I wish I could hold him!
These pictures are FANTASTIC! Nice lighting. Love the quilt, too. Of course, the models did a great job.
Kells, he is beautiful!!! Congrats! Those sweet little pictures make me baby hungry again. I love the new baby smell. He is a sweet addition to your cute family!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Looks like the little guy is bored with it all. Love the family picture.
He's so cute! Love the long fingers.
Kelli You Look To GOOD to have just given birth.
I love the picture of you, Steve, and Carter! Cute! Did you make the quilt for him? I wish I could hold him!
These pictures are FANTASTIC! Nice lighting. Love the quilt, too. Of course, the models did a great job.
Kells, he is beautiful!!! Congrats! Those sweet little pictures make me baby hungry again. I love the new baby smell. He is a sweet addition to your cute family!
Post a Comment