Friday, January 22, 2010

Pictures for Grandma

Mom has been requesting more pictures for a few days, so here I am finally getting some posted... Sorry it took so long Mom! The first few are Carter's first day home, his siblings were quite enamored with him from the very beginning, and Carter was amazingly patient!


Here Tyler is playing "Peek-a-boo" with Carter...

And there they all are, count them, five young Gordons... Yikes!
The kids have all been big helpers with Carter, from holding him to fetching diapers and blankets, they all love to help. The boys especially love to hold him...

And here are a few close-ups. Here Carter is waving to Grandma...
I don't know, but this next picture reminds me of Grandpa Gordon...
Well, that's all for now. I'll try to do better in the future!

5 comments:

Grammy Rae said...

He is one gorgeous boy. I'm glad you have help. I'd love to come an wash dishes or clothes for you. I'd even clean a toilet, but I can't come until summer. Good luck with the five little Gordons.

Jenni said...

Oh my gosh! He looks so grown up already, what a difference only a few days make for a newborn. I can't come down everyday to make sure he doesn't grow to fast!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures. What a cutie. Sure glad the kids all like him. See you in a week from tomorrow. Love ya.

Weight Family said...

oh my goodness! he is darling! and so BIG! Love the name, too! Can't wait to see him in person! I'll be home on Thursday--so finally you'll get some help out of your VT!

Heather said...

Kelli, he is so cute! It looks like you have lots of big helpers. So much fun to have a new baby! And you look SO good for just having one!!