Monday, March 1, 2010

Pictures for Grandma

I am not keeping up on events here too well, but life is a little busy with a new baby! :) Carter did have his birthday... one month old! So I decided to take a picture to compare with when he was first born and see how he has changed. This picture was taken a couple of days after he was born...
and this one was taken on his one month birthday (not a very good picture, but oh well). The biggest difference I see is his hairline. Is is just me or is Carter suffering from Male Patterned Baldness already?
Carter is starting to show his little personality more and more. The kids and I keep trying to coax the smiles out of him, and while we definitely get some fun smiles and little conversations, the happiest little smiles I have seen from Carter came last night when I held him up in front of the mirror. I guess he finds himself much more amusing than any of us, or he was just pleased to see what a good-lookin' kid he is.
Grandma asked for more pictures again, so I decided to send a few of my favorite pieces of Carter. All these little pieces just get bigger so fast!
I absolutely love little baby hands, and there is something about Carter's little thumbs...
And of course, we can't forget the cute little toes...
And another shot for Grandma...
Sorry if I'm being overly sentimental here... I am post-partum you know, it comes with the territory! :)

5 comments:

The Ascanios said...

He looks just like Spencer to me. He's adorable and I love his hands and toes!

Whitni said...

I have to agree with Marissa, he looks exactly like him!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the pictures. He is changing a lot. He doesn't look like a newborn anymore. Sure love the little hands and feet. Love you all.

sherry said...

Still so cute and I miss him so much.

Myron Christensen said...

Pictures for Grandma? I love them also. We miss those kids