Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pizza Party

A few weeks ago we had a family talent show inspired by impromptu performances by Sam and Spencer the previous week.

The kids planned it, had a program...the whole works - it was great. I (Steve) played guitar. Simon and Randy on Idol would have labeled my performance somewhere between "Pitchy" and "Trainwreck". Kelli dusted off the flute, Sydney danced - hillarious, Sam gave a rousing piano solo, Spencer showed off his new clarinet skills, and Tyler drew a few cool pictures. All in all a fabulous success and great memories.

To top it all off Kelli pulled this dessert pizza out of the archives. Apparently this was a favorite "Stress from School" courtesy of RaeAnn.


I'm not going to count the calories on this one:

Sugar Cookie Crust

Mini Marshmallows

Chocolate Chips

Topped with caramel sauce


Couldn't ask for a better end to a great night!





5 comments:

Grammy Rae said...

Gosh you made me hungry. I did make that a few times when going to school. When do we get to see the video of the talent night? I'm anxiously waiting.

sherry said...

Keep up the talent shows with your family. It will be a tradition they will always love. The pizza has to be part of the tradition too :)

Anonymous said...

It all sounds so fun. What greaat kids. That pizza looks so good. Love to all.

Jenni said...

I think you should take it on the road, we are anxiously waiting!!

Dena said...

I think we will have to do a talent night as well. That looks fun!