One morning while Mom and Dad were here, Dad offered to take Carter on a walk with him so I could go out for a run. So, we all walked Sam and Syd to school and then Grandpa and Carter went one way, and I went the other. I couldn't get over how cute they looked walking away together, or the look on Carter's face as he kept looking back at me and then up at Grandpa. Apparently they had a very nice time watching a school bus and checking out a cool car. Dad told me that when it came time to cross the street, Carter wouldn't cross until Grandpa held his hand. Dad wasn't sure if that was for Carter's safety, or his own.
When I got home from my run, Carter and Grandpa were still outside playing with balls, and inspecting the potato bugs.
1 comment:
I'm glad to see Carter is taking good care of his Grandpa.
Post a Comment