You all thought I was joking when I asked you to guess what Sydney was singing! However, one of our lucky contestants did actually get the song right, and that was Grandma! If you go back and listen you may be able to hear Sydney singing, "I love Grandma, she loves me..." Congratulations Grandma, you are the winner of the ten points, not sure what you will do with those, but you can be proud! Now tell me Grandma, did you know that is what she was singing, or was it just a lucky guess?
3 comments:
I don't get the I love grandma. there was a little of the tune but unless chaketoo is grandma I don't know.....either way she is really good. I think she should try it in her white shoes.
I think you're buttering grandma up before Christmas. Whitni has shared it with many friends at school. She's very popular.
Just want you to know I have good ears and I heard what I said. Besides I do love her and I know she loves me. What a sweetheart. I'll just save the point, maybe I'll get some more sometime.
Post a Comment