Saturday, November 15, 2008

I am Thankful for...

... the people who touch my children's lives for good.  Therefore, I am thankful for Spencer's after-school art teacher.  She doesn't only teach art, she creates a place where Spencer feels confident, talented and happy.  When Spencer comes home from art he is the happiest I see him all week.  I know this class was a direct blessing for a little boy who needed it.  So, I guess I am not only thankful for the people who touch my children's lives, but also the evidence of the love  his Father in Heaven has for him. (Here is one of my favorite of Spencer's works of art, it hangs in my living room.)

4 comments:

sherry said...

Spencer your picture is beautiful and I am honored to place it on my digital frame

Grammy Rae said...

I thought that was a picture by the teacher. Spencer painted that? Wow, talented!

Norris Fam said...

That is amazing! Can I buy a print to hang in my living room???

Dena said...

I have always loved that picture! I hope Spencer continues Art!