Sydney did take her hands off her ponytails long enough to wave at Jacob!
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Jacob and The Big Memorial Day Parade
We were lucky enough to get to spend Memorial Day weekend with the Fords. It doesn't get any better than that. Jenni documented our delicious Memorial Day breakfast on her blog (you can find a link to her blog over on the side if you haven't seen that already). It was my job to document the big Memorial Day parade featuring none other than the great and talented Jacob Ford, but we'll get to him in a minute. First we have this picture of Sydney and her favorite "Kaylee". She knows her name is Kati, but she just can't quite get it out that way yet, but nevertheless, she loves her dearly...
Cute Tyler and Tyson waiting for the big parade to begin...
It was a bit windy the morning of the parade, and this seemed to bother Sydney a bit. She wouldn't let go of her ponytails...
Thinking that they bothered her when they blew in her face, Kati decided to make them little loopies instead...
Hair blowing in her face was obviously not Sydney's concern because she still wouldn't let go of them. I guess she was more worried about them blowing away, who knows...
And now the highlight of the parade... Jacob Ford, trumpetier extraordinaire!!!
It was way fun to see Jacob in the parade and to cheer him on! It was also fun to see him try to play the trumpet and smile at the same time! You did awesome Jacob! And Jenni actually stayed pretty dry-eyed this year!!! :)

By the way Jen, I have about fifty more where those came from, I'll send them your way.
Sydney did take her hands off her ponytails long enough to wave at Jacob!
Here's the group photo...
Now the real nature of the group shines through...
Don't you wish you could have come?
Thanks Jenni and Jim and all the Fords for a great time! What a blessing to have you so close!
Sydney did take her hands off her ponytails long enough to wave at Jacob!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I do wish I could come and we do invite all to Manson Apple Blossom 2010!
Thanks for being a great camera person. The pics were great. We love having you here, come again soon.
Good going Jacob. Looks like you all had a fun time.
Ok...I linked over to Jeni's to look at the breakfast menu and I'm salivating. Will you PLEASE send me the recipes for the french toast and the syrup...how come Steve never made this for us???
That's always a fun group to be around! Lots of laughs. Sorry that I missed it, but I was pulling weeds all day. :-(
I am with Sydney. I would worry about losing those cutest pig tails to if I were her.
Post a Comment