Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Utah Part 2--The Girl Party
While in Utah, Sydney was able to hang out with one of her favorite people, Kati. She was even invited to "Spa Kati" for a relaxing manicure and pedicure treatment. She was more than excited! Kati had Sydney sit in this chair and put her hand on the paper towel so she could have her nails painted. Sydney sat just like this for probably 10 minutes while she waited for Kati to make the necessary preparations to paint their nails, she didn't move, she just sat with a smile on her face...
This was service at it's finest, Kati even filed Sydney's nails, something I don't think she has ever experienced in her life...
A lovely shade of pink was chosen...

Jenni even joined in the fun!
Sydney blowing on her fingernails...
Here Kati teaches Sydney the fine art of waving your hands back and forth for the "air-drying" effect.
And then the cute little toes...
Thanks Kati for spoiling Sydney, she was in heaven! She was showing off her cute nails for days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I want to go to spa Kati. Sound so much better than where I do go.
I'll have to remember the spa treatment when we come out to play. You're a great cousin Kati. I also can't believe Sydney sat that long.
Such cute girls, and what a sweet memory for both.
Ah, yes, pink. When Sydney told me that Kati had painted her nails, I had assumed that it was before the trip to Utah. Now I know that it was even more special. Way to go, Kati!
Sydney is such a doll! Looks like a pretty and feminine version of her brothers. Congrats on your next wee one! Based on our experience with #5, you're in for a real treat. James has been a joy since the moment he joined us! Congrats again, wish I was closer to help out when the big day arrives.
Love,
Anna
Post a Comment