Sunday, January 17, 2010

Baby Alert!!! Breaking News

We're happy to announce that our new boy was born this morning:

Born: Sunday January 17th 1:39AM
8 lb 10 oz (our largest)
21.5"
Name TBD (Likely Carter David)
Reddish Brown Hair

Mom and Baby are doing great - Kelli was amazing (as usual).

Here's the first picture

More to com.

14 comments:

Aaron said...

Woo hoo!! Congrats!

The Ascanios said...

YAY!

Anonymous said...

We are so happy all went well. What a good looking boy. Love you all. Congrats.

DeAndra said...

Awwwh! He's so cute :) Glad all is well! I'm sure the kids are excited!

sherry said...

Can't wait to hold the little guy! Love you.

Steve said...

Congratulations!! We're all excited about it here. Can't wait to meet him in person.

Dena said...

Oh, I was going to call yesterday morning to check in on you guys, but I was thinking...well, I think Kelli is usually late so I will call in a day or two...! I should have called yesterday! I'm glad everyone is doing okay!

Kristen said...

Yeah! Congratulations! Can't wait to meet the little man. Good luck with everything. Be sure to let me know if you need anything.

As an amusing side note - Brother Sneffner thought I was you and in a very surprised voice asked me today if I had had the baby and was going to give the talk :)

Ann said...

Yea! I'm glad to hear that all is well. When can I come and play with him? (and the rest of you, too, of course.)

Norris Fam said...

A humongous HOORAY from the Norris family! We're sooooo happy for the entire Gordon family!

Rachel said...

Congratulations Gordons!
love from the Burkhart Family!

Grammy Rae said...

I'm expecting more pictures as promised.

Myron Christensen said...

Congratulations from a proud Grandpa. I am so proud of you! I announced it in church and even showed them the picture.

Nisa and Colby said...

Congrats! He is so cute!