I guess I am feeling a little sentimental today. I love watching my kids grow up, but I just wish they would do it a little slower. The other day I was showing Sam his baby pictures, as he had just had his birthday, and I thought I would share some of those with you. These are some of my favorites of Sam over the past five years, man they went fast!


Look at that smile, and those eyes! Sam has always had a great smile!


MOM, what did you do to my hair?




This is when Sydney was born, I think Sam just realized he was going to be dethroned...


Thanks for indulging me!
5 comments:
What a cutie, you should do that for all of your kids.
yea, I agree with Jenni. :)
I love the one of him wearing blue and crawling in the grass!
That is a fun idea to put on past pictures...but that would mean I'd have to find them first! You are more organized than me!
My favorite is the one of he and Steve sharing the watermelon...so precious! Kelli Ann, I miss you. I hope Spencer has a really great weekend!
Post a Comment