Friday, May 1, 2009
Curly Sydney
I mentioned in my last post that my friend Marla put Sydney's hair in spongy rollers last week. Well, she put them in and then we left for Chicago leaving Sydney, curlers and all, in the care of her Daddy. So Steve got to experience the mighty unveiling of Curly Sydney on his own. If ever you wondered if Steve loves his little girl, may you wonder no longer. He took no less than 35 "before and after" pictures of her. Here are just a few for you to enjoy. Do you get a sense from these photos that my Sydney is a bit of a ham? I think she enjoyed her little photo shoot. Here are a few of the "before" shots...



And here is a small collection of "after" photos...


Wish I could have been a bug on the wall for that little Daddy/Daughter moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love the image all that brought. She is such an adorable girl!
Kelli I can remember doing that to your hair...or was that cutting the braid off...I think both.
You convinced me to do that to my girls. Think they will sit till long enough for me to put spongy rollers in?
She looks so cute with all that curly hair. I do believe her Dad does love her. Rob I don't believe either Alyssa or Kelsie is going to sit still that long. They would look pretty with curly hair though.
Cute! I think I might try that with Kaylee. I've never done it. I wonder if you get the rollers damp before putting it in her hair? Yikes, and what happens if I do it wrong and her hair gets stuck in the curlers?! I remember doing it when I was little to my sister's hair and remember it getting twisted and stuck...
Now you just need to teach her how to sing "The Sun Will Come out Tomorrow"!
Could she be any cuter, really?!?
Kelli, I LOVE those pictures. She is an absolute doll. I'm so glad you and Marla had a fun time!
Post a Comment