Monday, September 15, 2008

Sam's Birthday! Part I and II

Sam turned this old on Wednesday...
We ended up celebrating twice (lucky boy) because Steve was out of town on Wednesday, and because it was all-in-all a crazy day.  On Wednesday we woke up to BIRTHDAY CEREAL.  This has become something of a tradition at our house.  This was Sam's choice...
I was surprised he chose this cereal because there was no free toy inside!
Then, Wednesday night we had Zingers for dessert.  The real birthday cake came on Saturday!
Here are a few shots from Saturday's festivities.  I think we ended up with a happy boy at the end of the day!

 

4 comments:

sherry said...

Who made the great cake. Happy Birthday Sam.

Jenni said...

WOW what a cake!! Creative and time intensive what a mom! Happy birthday Sam. See ya soon.
Jenni

Anonymous said...

Looks like Sam had a great birthday. I love the cake. See you in a little over a week. Love ya. Grandma

Rob said...

Why is it that all the pictures of sydney are topless? Just wondering.